Thursday, August 13, 2009

Suz's Rad Stuff

Oprah has her "Favorite Things," Martha Stewart her "Good Things," and Rachael Ray her "Faves." Though I don't have quite the same audience or consequence, I thought I'd start a new series called "Suz's Rad Stuff." The purpose is simple: to tell friends (and anyone else who might happen upon this blog) about products I've tried that are something special. Freedictionary.com defines rad as "excellent, wonderful." And so shall be the stuff I feature here.

To kick off this series, I'd like to say that Cinnamon Roll Pudding, the newest flavor in Jello's line of sugar-free pudding snacks, is AMAZING. Really, it's that good. The bottom part tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll (except, you know, with the consistency of pudding) while the layer on top tastes just like frosting (but without that pasty sugary texture you sometimes get with real frosting as it hardens.) It's pure delight in a little cup. And for only 60 calories! Look for it at your local grocery store and try it. If it's not on the shelf yet, ask for it. If you like cinnamon rolls, you will love this pudding.

If my endorsement isn't enough incentive, head over to the Jello website where right now you can print a 60 cent coupon to use for your pudding purchase.

P.S. My thanks to Allison for introducing me to cinnamon roll pudding. And for leaving some in the fridge for me while I'm house & puppy sitting this week.

1 comment:

Bethany Johnson said...

Yet another thing we have in common...this is also my favorite flavor of jell-o sugar free pudding snacks :)