Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What's Up?

A quick little glimpse into my life on a Tuesday afternoon: 

What's done? A 288-piece mailing that went out today, the office expense report for June & July, plus some other little office odds and ends
What's made? The bed
What's for dinner? Zucchini and Basil Frittata
What's playing on my Pandora? A station based on the Appalachian Picking Society
What's in progress at the moment? Laundry, this blog post
What's lurking in the back of my mind right now? What I'll pack for my trip to NYC this weekend
What's making me thankful? That we had enough money in savings to cover new tires for El Cuervo, and that we caught the leak before I was stuck with a flat on the side of the road in the middle of the day
What's making me a little sad? Travis leaves early Thursday morning for another week away

No comments: