Friday, February 16, 2007

Now You Know My ABCs

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it'd be fun. Today is one of those days when my brain is more inclined toward lists and bullet points than paragraphs and prose. Leave a comment if you post your own!

A-Available or Taken? The position of Suz's significant other is currently available. Apply within.
B-Best Friend? I am blessed with a multitude of amazing friends - the best ones know who they are.
C-Cake or Pie? Hmm, that's a tough one. Probably cake, but at the end of the day a warm gooey brownie trumps them both.
D-Drink of Choice? When I'm "good" - a non-fat, sugar-free, no-whip cinnamon dolce latte. When I decide to splurge - a peppermint or valencia mocha.
E-Essential Item? Hand lotion. I'm kind of addicted.
F-Favorite Color? Lime green.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms.
H-Favorite Hang Out? Starbucks or Caribou Coffee.
I-Indulgence? The occasional pedicure.
J-January or June? June.
K-Kindergarten memory? My playground crush on Andy Churchill. He was dreamy.
L-Life is Incomplete Without? Jesus.
M-Mom calls me? Suzi (but if you know what's good for you, stick with Suz).
N-Number of Siblings? One brother.
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples - pie, butter, crisp - YUM. Galas are my favorite.
P-Phobias/Fears? Worms (the real kind that come out after it rains). I loath them with a degree of passion that frightens me.
Q-Favorite Quote? "Life is not a problem to be solved. It is an adventure to be lived."
R-Reason to Smile? I'm forgiven and free.
S-Season? Autumn.
T-Tea or coffee? I like both, but coffee wins out. Especially snickerdoodle flavored coffee. It's the bomb.
U-Unknown fact? There's a pencil tip imbedded in the palm of my left hand from an ill-fated balloon popping attempt in second grade.
V-Valued possession? My coffee table, handcrafted by my great grandpa.
W-Worst Habit? Leaving dishes in the sink for weeks.
X-tra xtra! Tall Redhead Makes First Visit to Chicago Auto Show This Weekend
Y-Your Favorite Food? Tapas, esp. datiles con tocino (dates wrapped in bacon) that melt in your mouth like butta.
Z-Zodiac? Cancer

No comments: