Thursday, June 30, 2005

Suz's Summer Wedding Tour

My summer of weddings marches on! Two weekends ago I was down in Wilmore, KY to "ush" in my friend Josh's wedding to his lovely bride, Leslie. It was a treat to return to the gorgeous rolling hills of Kentucky's horse country, and of course a privilege to take part in the ceremony of one of my best friends. One of my favorite memories of that particular wedding is the Golden Retriever named Sally who decided to crash the reception (held under a tent on the church's back lawn). After learning that the Stamoolis' family friend, Vira, had slipped Sally at least 10 Swedish meatballs from the buffet, it's no wonder the dog stuck around.

This weekend it's my Probie Rachel's wedding in Goshen, IN. It'll be great to see her again and fun to see who else attends that I know!

No comments: