Thursday, June 02, 2005

Suzanne, the Critic

Inspired by the thorough reviews of books and movies on the blog of a recent date (sorry, folks, great guy, nice blog, but no chemistry) I've decided to post a little (or long, as the case may be) blurb here on each (or at least most) of the books I read and the rare movie I happen to see. My hope is that if I come across some quality material and report on it here, you might be inspired to check it out for yourself; or, conversely, if I find a promising novel to be shockingly heinous, you'll be spared the time and trouble of reading it yourself. At the very least, you'll have an ongoing glimpse into my eclectic taste, which I've been told some people find amusing. And, of course, if you disagree with my review, feel free to post a comment; but please, keep it civil. :)

No comments: