Friday, November 06, 2009

Under Construction

Hey there, friend! Don't be alarmed: yes, you're on the right blog. (Well, that's assuming you came to this page looking for your favorite blog about the life of Suz. If you didn't come looking for Suz's Musings, well who knows how you stumbled across my humble little blog, but as long as you're here...Welcome!)

After almost four years of blogging (next month will mark the 4 year anniversary of my first post!) and displaying my varied musings against an understated navy blue background, I've decided to upgrade to something brighter and more colorful. (And by "decided to" what I really mean is I finally got over my fear of messing with something that wasn't wasn't broken and running the risk of losing and/or having to replace content and having to learn and navigate my way around a new template with only my limited knowledge of HTML to guide me.)

A glance out the window just now at the ever darkening world makes me realize that it's probably no coincidence that the decision to lighten up my blog's look came the week following the transition to daylight savings time, which means that I'm greeted by darkness and a nearly navy blue sky when I leave the office at 5:00 each day. Perhaps the move to lighten up my blog was  a subconscious preemptive strike against seasonal lethargy?

I'll ponder that one for a while. In the meantime, I'm requesting your patience as I tweak some things around Suz's Musings (such as those tabs up there...they don't actually take you anywhere...yet) and figure out how to make this new template work for me. And as I catch up and get back into the habit of posting here semi-regularly. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

NoCoMom said...

Love the new look!

suz said...

Thanks, Tirzah!