Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Quick & Random List of Threes

3 Trips I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Memorial Day Weekend in Lansing, MI with Travis (this weekend!)
2. Family Vacation in Orlando, FL with the fam (early June)
3. 3G02 Reunion in Colorado with my Taylor girls (mid-July)

3 Books I'm Taking With Me on Vacation in June:
1. Water for Elephants (in audio on my iPod)
2. The Scarlet Pimpernel (Janelle's BTOBC pick)
3. Recapture the Wonder (S&T's next read together pick)

3 Happy Things About Today:
1. The sun is shining
2. I've got dinner plans with a good friend
3. My cinnamon dolce latte was free this morning at Starbucks

3 Movies I'm Excited to See:
1. Prince Caspian
2. Wall.E
3. Kung Fu Panda

3 Movies People Can't Believe I Haven't Seen:
1. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
2. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
(I know, I know...)

No comments: