Monday, November 19, 2007

Because nothing says "Merry Christmas" like...

...a Turbo-Groomer (R) Lighted Nose-Hair Trimmer.

Somehow my name ended up on the mailing list for the Sharper Image catalog. I have never purchased anything from the Sharper Image. I am not likely to in the future. However, out of sheer curiosity, I decided to thumb through the catalog. It was worth it for a good chuckle.

The headline on the very last page is "Gifts for the men you look up to..." and the product featured there is--you guessed it--nose hair trimmers.

Because who wants to look up into a nostril forest of nose-hair? Give them a turbo lighted nose-hair trimmer, and then you won't have to. Apparently this is the latest in self-serving gift giving.

Now that, my friends, is funny. Sad, but funny.

No comments: