Friday, May 12, 2006

Off to the Country...Again!

It's finally here! This weekend is the 4th Annual 3G'02 Reunion, the cherished event held each spring that brings together the girls (11 in all, 8 this year) from my class and floor at Taylor for a weekend of quality female bonding.

This year's reunion is taking place at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa in "historic, folkloric" Galena, llinois. I'm a little bummed about the inclement weather forecasted for the weekend, but remembering that last year's late-April reunion in Indy was christened with snow puts things in perspective.

It kind of looks like this is shaping up to be the "Year of Rural Weekends," which I didn't really expect, but find myself enjoying very much. Maybe there's just a little bit of "country mouse" in this settled suburbanite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! I'm sure you guys will have an amazing time together, no matter what the weather it like. See you next week!